jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

NORTH AFRICA PROYECT

After four moths of hard work I've almost finished my Deutsche Afrika Korps army to play chain of command.
Never before I has painted nothing quickly than this army. I painted a complete chain of command Zug of Panzer Grenadier plus Support and tanks. (See pictures below).
My first day with Afrikakorps

 

A complete Zug
 Two weeks ago We begun a North Africa campaign Based on book "The Sharp end".( a complete system to built any kind of campaign). This is a ladder system where every rung it's a single battle.
Senior Leader
HMG team, FOO, 5cm light mortar and ATR team

HMG, Pak 36 and IG18
We were fought for three times into the ladder. First time was a patrol scenario. The second time was  Probe scenario and finally third scenarios was Attack-Defense. In all cases british withdraw and now only have two more scenario to fight Retreat & Pursuit and the last one, Attack on objetive.
Pak 36 From Perry miniatures




Motorcycle Aufklarungs Squad

Detail fo Motorclycle
We (my Dragon's mate and me) are working in a new complete campaign. This time a little bit more historical. We're thinking about some days into operation Battleaxe. We are looking for historical maps, OBB, any kind of personal history. it's only the first steps.
ExtraLarge Sdkfz 221 from Warlord games
Sdkfz 250/1 I've another two model in painting queue


Panzer IV F1 From Blitzkrieg Miniatures
My last D.A.K support units and Some Italian tanks than I not finish yet.



3 comentarios:

  1. Very nicely done!! Me encanta como te han quedado. Algún día tendré que pintar algunos DAK para mi propia colección.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks!!!!
    La verdad es que las figuras de Perry miniatures estan muy bien, el montaje es muy sencillo y son muy agradecidas a la hora de pintarlas.

    ResponderEliminar